Transcourt Tank Leasing was established in 1997 to meet the leasing and long-term rental needs of used pneumatic tanker transport industry. Transcourt leases tank trailers used to carry plastic, food grade dry products like flour or concrete. Transcourt’s large fleet of high quality tankers is available to customers across North America, with pick up and services depots in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Texas and Illinois. Our solutions-based approach will help you get what you need, when you need it. We are committed to delivering a seamless tank trailer leasing experience that will drive your business and reduce your capital costs.
A pneumatic tanker is vacuum-sealed, enclosed tank trailer that’s effective in transporting building materials, food and chemical products.A used pneumatic tanker offers specific advantages compared to its trailer counterparts, including its ease of unloading the tank using a pneumatic system. Since the materials being transported are vacuum-sealed, the pneumatic tanker prevents outside air from entering the tanker, protecting all transported goods from moisture and contaminants.
Transcourt offers dry bulk/pneumatic trailers in large cube and small cube format for Canada and the US.
- Models ranging from a 550 Cubic feet single hopper design to a 2800 cubic feet 6 hopper design
- Tandem to Super B 5 axle configurations
- Available in pneumatic and vacuum pneumatic designs.
- A wide variety of discharge options, loading lines, piping arrangements, and air systems available.
- Round sloping interior surfaces with steep, smooth hoppers, to unload quickly and completely
Our pick up locations:
GBM Trailer Service Ltd.
9300 Endeavor Dr. SE
Calgary, AB T3S 0A1
Inline Industries Ltd.
6727 – 68th Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6B 3E3
G & D Tank and Trailer
55 Steeles Ave. East
Milton, ON L9T 1X9
Montreal Tank Wash
7887 Rue Grenache (Porte 23)
Anjou, QC H1J 1C4