Transcourt has been providing leasing and long term rental solutions demanded by the fuel tanker industry for 20 years. We offer a large growing fleet of over 600 high quality tankers in various configurations including new and used Petroleum, Crude, Chemical, Food grade/ Sanitary, Dry Bulk, Propane/LPG, and Aggregate applications.
We provide both operating leases and lease to own options. Our unique, customized and flexible approach to leasing allows us to support you in meeting your specific business requirements anywhere in North America.
Transcourt deals with all major tank trailer manufacturers and therefore can provide the competitive lease or purchase solutions to meet your needs.
We use our expertise, extensive network and our buying power to facilitate the acquisition and financing of your new tankers
We can also assist in the sale and trade of your existing equipment and provide interim trailers to bridge any gap in your delivery schedule.
Facts: different trailers are required for compressed fuels and petroleum fuels. Compressed gases trailers are designed to withstand pressures as high as 500 psi. Gasoline is often transported in trailers with multiple compartments so that they can load multiple grades.
Transcourt offers fuel tankers in large cube and small cube format for Canada and the US.
- Proven two-piece barrel design with a single circumferential seam.
- With a North American presence we offer from tandem to Quad and A&B Train configurations
- A wide variety of vapor recovery systems, piping arrangements, and discharge systems available.
- Compartment sizes, capacities, and bulkhead configurations can be custom designed to meet your needs.
- Focus to reduce overall weight and increase payload!
Our pick-up and drop-off locations:
GBM Trailer Service Ltd.
9300 Endeavor Dr. SE
Calgary, AB T3S 0A1
Inline Industries Ltd.
6727 – 68th Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6B 3E3
G & D Tank and Trailer
55 Steeles Ave. East
Milton, ON L9T 1X9
Montreal Tank Wash
7887 Rue Grenache (Porte 23)
Anjou, QC H1J 1C4