Transcourt has been providing leasing and long term rental solutions demanded by the chemical tanker industry for 20 years. We offer a large growing fleet of over 600 high quality tankers in various configurations including new and used Chemical tankers along with Petroleum, Crude, Chemical, Food grade/ Sanitary, Dry Bulk, Propane/LPG, and Aggregate applications.
We provide both operating leases and lease to own options. Our unique, customized and flexible approach to leasing allows us to support you in meeting your specific business requirements anywhere in North America.
Transcourt deals with all major tank trailer manufacturers and therefore can provide the competitive lease or purchase solutions to meet your needs.
We use our expertise, extensive network and our buying power to facilitate the acquisition and financing of your new tankers
We can also assist in the sale and trade of your existing equipment and provide interim trailers to bridge any gap in your delivery schedule.
If your business requires the transportation of chemicals over the open road, you can trust Transcourt to complete the trip safely and efficiently.
- Transcourt’s chemical trailers include, disc brakes, fall protection systems, air ride and high quality stainless steel, making them the most desirable in the market.
- Fleet average age is 2 years/old
- Industries largest available fleet in multiple configurations
- Designed for ease of operation and simple maintenance.
- A wide variety of piping, plumbing, and heating options available.
Our pick-up and drop-off locations:
GBM Trailer Service Ltd.
9300 Endeavor Dr. SE
Calgary, AB T3S 0A1
1750 Aurum Road
Edmonton, AB T6S 0A4
G & D Tank and Trailer
55 Steeles Ave. East
Milton, ON L9T 1X9
Montreal Tank Wash
7887 Rue Grenache #103,
Anjou, QC H1J 1C4